Sunday, March 22, 2015

Graphic 45 Design Team Audition 2015

Hi all,
today I want to share some of my project which I submitted for Graphic 45, one of my favourite brands.

Here is my project

Project #1
"Secret Garden Mini Album in Box"

 









Project #2
"Botanical Tea Carousel - A Journey to Forever"







Project #3
"Steampunk Spells - Altered Rack"











Project #4
"Bohemian Bazaar - Storage Tool"


Project #5
"Carousel Storage Tool"







Project #6
"Layout"



Project #7
"Mixed Media on Canvas"





Thank you for stopping by and please wish me luck :)
I'll try my best to share what I have.

Hugs,
Carolina Vmee

1 comment:

  1. Carolina, We love your complex, lovely projects! So many beautiful techniques on each one. Thanks for applying for our Design Team! ~Charee & Joanna

    ReplyDelete